WPU’s Winterfest

Back to Article
Back to Article

WPU’s Winterfest

Breanna Cary

William Peace University’s Class Councils will be hosting the first ever Winterfest. Class Council has had multiple meetings preparing and making sure this event will be full of friends, fun, excitement, and a little stress relieving before finals.

“The Winterfest is an event that will serve as a “stress buster” for WPU students on reading day.  Not only will there be activities that remind us all of you winter and holiday favorites, but we will be engaging students in an event that will promote community and a sense of belonging,” said Class Council.

If you come on an empty stomach do not worry. There will be lots of yummy food along with sweet desserts, even s’mores. Along with food and and karaoke there will be crafts and competitions with prizes. Be one of the first ones there and you can grab a free t-shirt to tie-dye.

If you do not feel like crafting, you can participate in writing a card to a professor or faculty member on campus. You can give the card to them before the holiday break. Be sure to bring your jacket if it is chilly as there are activities to do inside and outside.

“Winterfest will be a great way to get the campus involved and excited about the upcoming holidays,” says Junior Class Vice President Caleb Lethbridge.

This exciting event will take place in the Auxiliary Gym in the Herman Athletic Center on Reading Day Dec. 7, 2017. It will take place from 4-7pm. Do not wait until the last minute to come as craft supplies and food are limited.

Class Council hopes to see you there. If you have any questions about the event, you can ask Chelsea Hayes located above the bookstore.

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Fall Cocktail is Back!

• Entertainment

Top 2018 Fair Food

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Rams

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Businesses Tests the Feel for New Alamo

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Jesse’s Game Corner

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Netflix vs. Hulu, is Netflix losing its Thunder?

• Entertainment

The Music Within Us

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Plan Your Weekend: Feb. 10-12

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

The Impact of Art on the World

• WPU’s Winterfest

Entertainment

Big Things Come In Small Stores

WPU’s Winterfest